2017 SUMMER CAMP
Corpus Christi’s Early Childhood Center (ECC), located in Falls Church, is an individually accredited camp program providing both entertaining and educational activities for PK3 to eighth grade. Our program is designed to be full of adventures through a multitude of weekly themes and specialty camps. Please look at the flyers for the specialty camps offered this year. Students will attend Woodley Pool on Tuesdays and Thursdays once the pool opens.
SUMMER CAMP INFORMATION
Details about our summer camp are as follows:
- Camp is open from June 12, 2017 – August 11, 2017.
- Families have two options:
- Full day camp 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Half day camp 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Full payment for the week is required by the Thursday before your child attends camp for that week.
- If your payment is late, there will be a fee of $50 in addition to the weekly fee.
- Children must be picked up on time by a parent, guardian, or authorized person listed on our emergency form.
- Late pick-ups will be charged $1 per minute.
- If you are sending someone new that the staff does not know, please remind your authorized person to have photo identification with them.
2017 SUMMER CAMP FEES
- Registration: $50 per student
- Weekly Fee:
- $310 per child for full day (7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.), price includes pool fee, snacks and all activities
- $185 per child for half day (8:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m.), price includes pool fee, snacks and all activities
- Specialty camp costs vary by camp. Read the camp packet for pricing.
- Sibling Discount: Any family that has two or more children in camp will be offered a discount for additional children:
- 5% for Non Corpus Christi families
- 10% for Corpus Christi families
For your convenience we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover in our Early Childhood Center office for payment during the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Your credit card must be present at time of payment and may require an ID if the card is not signed. We will also accept checks written to Corpus Christi School or cash. Finally, full payment for the week is required to be made by the Thursday before your child attends camp for that week. All accounts will be reconciled Thursday at the end of the work day (3:00 pm).
If you wish to pay your fees online, click on the link below.
SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION
Below is the summer camp information packet as well as the registration forms needed. The registration form ‘Choose Your Adventure’, is be available online. To enroll in camp, please download the summer camp forms below, complete the forms and drop off at the main office or mail the forms with a check made payable to Corpus Christi School to:
Corpus Christi Summer Camp
7506 St. Philip Court
Falls Church, VA 22042
If you have trouble reading these documents in your browser, right click, download or SAVE AS and then open from your hard drive with Adobe Reader. You may need to download to print as well.
We look forward to spending the summer with your children and are happy to answer any of your questions. Please contact Mrs. Shari Jeshow in the main office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 573-4570 for registration, scheduling or payment information. Credit card payments are accepted.