Corpus Christi School offers a shuttle bus service in the mornings and after school for families in PreK-3 through eighth grade. Students must be registered to ride the bus.
Below is the bus schedule and registration form for the 2017-2018 school year. Times may vary due to traffic. Always arrive at least 10 minutes early. There are limited spaces. If you would like to register, download the bus registration form below. Complete the form and attach the non-refundable $50 registration fee per family and mail it to
Corpus Christi School
3301 Glen Carlyn Road
Falls Church, Virginia 22041
ATT: Finance Office
or drop it off at the main office at either campus. Registration will not be complete without the registration fee being paid. Please read the rules and regulations and make sure your student understands and complies with them.
CCE (Elementary/Middle School Campus)
ECC (Early Childhood Center Campus)
- 7:30 AM Bus arrives at the ECC Campus to pick up CCE students.
- 7:55 AM Bus arrives at CCE Campus, drops off CCE students and picks up preschool students.
- 8:10 AM Bus leaves CCE campus for the ECC campus.
- 8:30 AM Bus returns to the ECC Campus with the preschool students.
- 2:50 PM Bus leaves the ECC Campus with preschool students for the CCE Campus.
- 3:10 PM Bus arrives at CCE Campus. Parents must be there to pick up their students.
- 3:25 PM Bus leaves the CCE Campus with CCE students.
- 3:45 PM Bus returns to the ECC Campus with CCE students.
If students are not picked up at the end of the day, they will be sent to Extended Day and the usual charges will apply. There is no extended day at the elementary campus for preschool children. Preschool parents must stay until student is picked up in the morning and must be present when the bus arrives in the afternoon at the Elementary Campus.