2018 SUMMER CAMP
Our program at the Corpus Christi/St. Anthony School is directed towards students in rising first (1st) grade through eighth (8th) grade for the summer of 2018. Each week will have a predetermined theme and will be treated as a specialty camp. You have the flexibility to choose one week, several weeks or all of them. There will be many opportunities for field trips throughout the summer, as well as other opportunities to explore. Our base camp activities will be taking place in our air-conditioned gym, outdoor fenced-in playground or large field. Each week the camp will have three groups, 1) rising first and second, 2) rising third through fifth, and 3) rising sixth through eighth grades. Each group will be capped at 20 children due to the size of our school bus and the planned field trips.
Our camp will be staffed by some of our own wonderful teachers and instructional assistants. Morning/afternoon snacks and milk are included in the cost of camp. Camp hours will be 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM with AM and PM extended day available for those who need it. More information on each of our themes can be found on the link below.
Please complete the registration packet, click here to download packet, OR register online at the bottom with the additional forms that must be completed, and return with a registration fee of $25.00 per child. Checks may be made payable to Corpus Christi School and sent by mail or brought to our office at:
St. Anthony of Padua/Corpus Christi School
Summer Camp Registration
3301 Glen Carlyn Road
Falls Church, VA 22041
CORPUS CHRISTI SCHOOL’S NAME OFFICIALLY CHANGES TO SAINT ANTHONY SCHOOL ON JULY 1, 2018!
BEFORE JULY 1, 2018 ALL CHECKS MUST BE MADE PAYABLE TO CORPUS CHRISTI SCHOOL!
ANY QUESTIONS, EMAIL OUR SUMMER CAMP COORDINATOR, MS. BARHAM AT SAS@CORPUSCHRISTISCHOOL.ORG.
Required Forms for Attendance: These forms must be received before the child’s first day of Summer Camp attendance. (If you are a Corpus Christi/St. Anthony School family we do not need health forms or birth certificate.)
- A completed registration packet
- Birth Certificate (Proof of Identification) if you are not a current family
- Virginia medical form which includes physical and immunization records if you are not a current family
- $25.00 registration fee: check, credit card, or cash is accepted
Base Rate Fee Schedule per week:
- $200 Full Day of camp for non-school families – 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- $185 Full Day of camp for Corpus Christi/St. Anthony School families – $15 off each week
- Some weeks have an additional fee for specialty camps and/or field trips.
- Current families may opt to pay via FACTS
- Please note that for July 2018, current families will have to set up a NEW FACTS account for St. Anthony School!
- All families can pay via check or go on our website and pay via credit card for each week.
Some weeks may have additional fees for field trips (look at the chart for final prices).
We offer a discount for families that have two or more children attending camp.
Corpus Christi/St. Anthony School Families
- $185 First child is the discounted full price
- $175 Second, third, fourth, etc. child receives $10 off
Non-Corpus Christi/St. Anthony School Families
- $200 First child is full price
- $190 Second, third, fourth, etc. child receives $10 off
Some themed weeks require a small additional fee which is noted on the camp selection form.
Do you have any friends with school-aged students? If they sign up and pay for at least one week of camp, then you will receive an extra $20 off your total payment for your first week.
Families may register online below and pay the $25 registration fee per child and select the weeks they need for their child(ren). The only fee you must pay online today is the $25 registration fee. In addition, all families must complete the extended day use, milk/lunch form and emergency form in the link below.
If you prefer to download the CAMP SELECTION FORM and manually fill it out instead of completing online below, you may do so. All forms must be received and registration fee paid in order for your registration to be complete. Click on the following link to download the forms.
2018 SUMMER CAMP ONLINE REGISTRATION