2017 CHRISTMAS ATTIC
Mark your calendars for the 38th annual Corpus Christi Christmas Attic Craft Fair and Silent Auction on Saturday, November 4, 2017 from 9AM-4PM. It is a great family event with games, breakfast, international cafe, Santa, visit from local fire department, a wide variety of crafters, silent auction items, and a beer garden.
Below are links for information from the 2017-2018 event:
- General Information
- Points of Contact
- Food Donations
- Volunteers – Click this link to see all the volunteer opportunities
- Silent Auction
- Access online auction for the 8VIP Express Car Line spots for the Elementary Campus
- Print out the Silent Auction List for the morning and afternoon sessions.
This is a well-known and established event in the Baileys Crossroads area for 38 years now. Click on the map link above for our location and directions. Last year’s event was lots of fun and a huge success. We are hoping to be even more successful this year with your support!
- Shop with our fine quality crafters
- Bid on many exciting silent auction prizes
- There will be a morning auction and an afternoon auction. Auction items will be posted before the event.
- Try your luck at our amazing raffle items
- Pick up something from our grill and beer garden
- Let your children enjoy the many children’s activities including moonbounce and face painting
- Indulge in fabulous foods from the International Food Cafe
- Sweets from the bake sale
- Take home a cake from the ever festive cake walk!
All of the proceeds from the Christmas Attic go toward supporting Corpus Christi School students and their teachers, so please pass the word and help us make this the most successful event ever!
Follow us on Facebook. As we near the event in November, previews of crafters and their products will also be posted!!
Below are the various points of contacts for the event:
- General Information: Patricia Herrity, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crafters: Sharon Williams, CorpusChristiChristmasAttic@gmail.com
- Silent Auction & Raffle Items: Kirstin Lawler, email@example.com
- Volunteers: Mary Keutel, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baked Goods: Rose Dunnegan, email@example.com
- International Cafe: Laurie de Freese, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beer Garden: Greg Encinias, email@example.com
- Grilled Food: Jaime Borda, firstname.lastname@example.org
FOOD AND BAKED GOOD DONATIONS
Donations are needed for the bakery. Parents are asked every year to donate. The bakery is always very popular in the morning with our crafters who arrive early to setup. There will be a Signup Genius sent out prior to the event. Check the VOLUNTEERS section below for all the Signupgeniuses so far.
Lots of volunteers are needed for this huge event. From setup to the day of the event and then clean up. This is a great way for Corpus Christi families to meet their service hours for the year!
- Christmas Attic Volunteers, click here
- Bake Sale Donations, click here
- International Cafe Donations, click here
Crafter registration for November 2017 is still open. All crafters can click on the following link to register online or to download a hard copy of the registration form. Please note that the craft fair will only allow 15 jewelry vendors.
Any questions, contact Sharon Williams at CorpusChristiChristmasAttic@gmail.com.
SILENT AUCTION & RAFFLE
This year we will have great items to bid on once again. Check out the Christmas Attic Facebook page to preview some of the crafter’s products closer to the event.
There are always two online auctions for the second semester VIP Express Car Line spots. For more information on how to donate, click here.