2016-2017 CHRISTMAS ATTIC
Thank you to everyone who came to our 37th Annual Christmas Attic and Craft Fair, an event that has become a well-known and popular event in our local community.
Below are links for information from the 2016-2017 event:
- General Information
- Points of Contact
- Food Donations (for the bakery, cake walk and international cafe)
- Silent Auction and Raffle
- Access online auction for the 8 VIP Express Car Line spots for the Elementary Campus
- Print out the Silent Auction List for the morning and afternoon sessions.
It is a great family event with games, food and a wide variety of crafters and silent auction items. Click on the map link above for our location and directions. Last year’s event was a huge success and we are hoping to be even more successful this year!
- Shop with our fine quality crafters
- Bid on many exciting silent auction prizes
- There will be a morning auction and an afternoon auction. Auction items will be posted before the event.
- Try your luck at our amazing raffle items
- Pick up something from our grill and beer garden
- Let your children enjoy the many children’s activities including moonbounce and face painting
- Indulge in fabulous foods from the International Food Cafe
- Sweets from the bake sale
- Take home a cake from the ever festive cake walk!
All of the proceeds from the Christmas Attic go toward supporting Corpus Christi School students and their teachers, so please pass the word and help us make this the most successful event ever!
Follow us on Facebook. As we near the event, previews of crafters and their products will also be posted!!
Below are the various points of contacts for the event:
- General Information: Patricia Herrity, email@example.com
- Crafters: Sharon Williams, CorpusChristiChristmasAttic@gmail.com
- Silent Auction & Raffle Items: Alice Lum, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteers: Mary Keutel, email@example.com
- Baked Goods: Rose Dunnegan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Cafe: Laurie de Freese, email@example.com
- Beer Garden: Greg Encinias, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grilled Food: Jaime Borda, email@example.com
Donations are needed for the bakery. Parents are asked every year to donate. The bakery is always very popular in the morning with our crafters who arrive early to setup.
Lots of volunteers are needed for this huge event. From setup to the day of the event and then clean up. This is a great way for Corpus Christi families to meet their service hours for the year!
Crafter registration opens up in late June for the November event. Any questions, contact Sharon Williams at CorpusChristiChristmasAttic@gmail.com.
SILENT AUCTION & RAFFLE
This year we will have great items to bid on once again. Check out the Christmas Attic Facebook page to preview some of the crafter’s products closer to the event.
There are always two online auctions for the second semester VIP Express Car Line spots.